Adaptive 10Mb, 100Mb & 1000Mb Fibre SFP to Copper RJ45 Media Converter.
10Mb, 100Mb & 1000Mb Fibre SFP to Copper RJ45 Media Converter.
The PlusOptic MC-SFP-RJ45-MR is a 10/100/100 SFP Media Converter that seamlessly connects Multimode or Singlemode fibre to copper. Dependant on which SFP you choose to insert into the device, the MC-SFP-RJ45-MR offers a flexible fibre to copper solution with a reach of up to 120KM over singlemode fibre.
The PlusOptic MC-SFP-RJ45-MR is ideal for:
• Extending the reach of your network in a cost effective manner
• Extending the life and increasing the relevance for dated non fibre equipment.
MC-SFP-RJ45-MR Main Features
• Automatic SFP Speed Adjustment: This media converter will automatically sense whether a Gigabit Ethernet or Fast Etherent SFP is being utilised and automatically adjust.
• Auto Negotiation: This media converter automatically negotiates rate and full/half duplex at the twisted pair port.
• MDI/MDIX: Auto MDI/MDIX supported without the need for cable selection and automatically configures the connection.
• Conflicting Frames Detection: Supports half-duplex and flow control in full duplex.
• Stand Alone or Rack Mounted: Up to 14 modules in a 1RU Chassis
• Dual Power: Includes External and built in DC Power Supplies.
• In accordance with IEEE802.3 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-T,
• IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-FX
• Up to 6 LEDs for status indication of optical power port and UTP port
• Up to 1024 MAC addresses supported
• 512 kb data storage integrated, and 802.1X original MAC address authentication supported
• Conflicting frames detection in half-duplex and flow control in full duplex supported
|PlusOptic Part Number||MC-SFP-RJ45-MR|
|Standalone / Rack Mounted||Standalone or Rack Mounted|
|Ports||1 x RJ45 Port 1 x SFP Port|
|Transmission Rate||10Mb - 1.25Gb|
|Multimode / Singlemode||Multimode or Singlemode|
|Managed / Unmanaged||Unmanaged (Managed available, contact us for info)|
Warranty & Compatibility Guarantee
All Network connectors products offer a standard 3 year replacement warranty. We also offer a 100% compatibility guarantee, if you receive a product from us and you do not find it to be 100% compatible with the relevant hardware, return it within 2 weeks for your money back.
If you have any technical or product information questions about this product, please contact Network Connectors on 02 8916 6199 or email email@example.com .
Data sheets are available upon request.
All Network Connectors products are made with the highest quality components such as boards and lasers and are thoroughly tested and fully conform to the MSA standard (Multi-Source Agreement).
Our products are made in state of the art, dust free, manufacturing facilities that are ISO 9001 certified. Our products are made by highly skilled operatives using the latest production and testing equipment.
TNT Overnight Express
If the goods are in stock for your order and we receive the order before 2pm EST Monday to Friday we shall send your order via TNT Overnight Express which delivers next day to most Australian destinations. Please note that outside Perth CBD in WA and some of the more remote areas of Australia, delivery will take longer, please contact us or TNT for details.
Sydney Metro: Same Day VIP Deliveries
We offer same day VIP deliveries (approx 3 hours), contact us for a price and availability.
Next Flight Deliveries Throughout Australia
If you need a delivery in a hurry, contact us for a price and availability of ‘Next flight’ deliveries throughout Australia.