10Mb, 100Mb & 1000Mb Fibre SFP to Copper RJ45 Media Converter.
The PlusOptic MC-SFP-RJ45-MR is a 10/100/100 SFP Media Converter that seamlessly connects Multimode or Singlemode fibre to copper. Dependant on which SFP you choose to insert into the device, the MC-SFP-RJ45-MR offers a flexible fibre to copper solution with a reach of up to 120KM over singlemode fibre.
The PlusOptic MC-SFP-RJ45-MR is ideal for:
• Extending the reach of your network in a cost effective manner
• Extending the life and increasing the relevance for dated non fibre equipment.
MC-SFP-RJ45-MR Main Features
• Automatic SFP Speed Adjustment: This media converter will automatically sense whether a Gigabit Ethernet or Fast Etherent SFP is being utilised and automatically adjust.
• Auto Negotiation: This media converter automatically negotiates rate and full/half duplex at the twisted pair port.
• MDI/MDIX: Auto MDI/MDIX supported without the need for cable selection and automatically configures the connection.
• Conflicting Frames Detection: Supports half-duplex and flow control in full duplex.
• Stand Alone or Rack Mounted: Up to 14 modules in a 1RU Chassis
• Dual Power: Includes External and built in DC Power Supplies.
• In accordance with IEEE802.3 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-T,
• IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-FX
• Up to 6 LEDs for status indication of optical power port and UTP port
• Up to 1024 MAC addresses supported
• 512 kb data storage integrated, and 802.1X original MAC address authentication supported
• Conflicting frames detection in half-duplex and flow control in full duplex supported
|PlusOptic Part Number||MC-SFP-RJ45-MR|
|Standalone / Rack Mounted||Standalone or Rack Mounted|
|Ports||1 x RJ45 Port 1 x SFP Port|
|Transmission Rate||10Mb - 1.25Gb|
|Multimode / Singlemode||Multimode or Singlemode|
|Managed / Unmanaged||Unmanaged (Managed available, contact us for info)|